Westside BID has invested in a partnership with Dinehub Birmingham to help support its hospitality venues with more targeted publicity.
Dinehub is a popular local food and drink guide with a detailed reach to interested audiences via its bespoke email contacts list and social media channels.
The latest Dinehub newsletter for Westside has highlighted the forthcoming Bank Holiday weekend, featuring the district’s hotels, bars and eating venues around Brindleyplace and Broad Street. This includes:
· Staycation at The Hyatt Hotel, currently offering a two-night stay with a third night free via a link in the Dinehub newsletter, and with 30% off food and drinks at its Gentleman & Scholar bar to mark its 30th birthday.
· Breakfast at Cosy Club, on The Waters Edge, with any brunch dish and any size hot drink for only £8.50 from Monday to Friday between 9 and 11.30am.
· Late night nightcap at the Be At One bars in Brindleyplace, with 2-for-1 cocktails weekdays and Saturday afternoons.
Luisa Huggins, media manager at Westside BID, said: “We believe in making sure we explore all communications channels for our members, and so we’re really pleased to be working with Dinehub.
“We’re hoping that Dinehub’s focus on the hospitality sector means they can bring even more attention to the fact that Westside’s venues are gathering pace as they emerge from lockdown.
“Together with our own website, Westside World newsletter and social media channels, we’re determined to help our members welcome customers back.”
Anita Champaneri, managing director of Dinehub Birmingham, said: “We are passionate about championing food and drink in Birmingham, especially the independent sector, and are delighted to be working with Westside BID and their members’ venues.”
- For more details and offers, visit the birmingham.dinehub.co.uk
- Sign up for the free Dinehub newsletter here https://dinebirmingham.us6.list-manage.com/subscribe/post?u=e33a773c277c4c280604a520e&id=8f40fc67e1
By Steve Dyson.