Westside is home to a range of sectors that help to make the district a diverse and vibrant place to work.
Please see below for details of opportunities to work in the area.
Ikon Gallery – Brindleyplace
- To deliver a high level of customer service in Ikon Shop and to enhance visitor experience.
- To play an active role in the development of Ikon’s retail operations and maximise sales to support Ikon’s income generation targets.
- To accurately receive inbound stock, merchandise and promote new stock lines both instore and online.
Closing date: 8 December 2021
Ikon Gallery Trustee
Ikon Gallery Ltd seeks new voluntary Trustees to join our Board at an exciting time for Ikon Gallery. We are seeking new trustees who will help to support the Chair of the Board, Director and other staff in our future programme and company development.
We are dedicated to continue the diversification of our staff and leadership team, and have a particular requirement for those who have lived experience and identify themselves as disabled, are Black, Asian or LGBTQ+.
Closing date: 13 December 2021
- To provide an excellent visitor experience and the highest possible standards of customer service
- To act as keyholder, providing timely and security conscious opening and closing of the galleries and building
- To provide a safe and secure environment for staff and visitors
Part-Time – Temporary
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Deadline: 23:59pm, 3 January 2022
Start date: 14 February 2022