New jobs for a duty manager, a commis chef, and a meetings and events manager are up for grabs at the 445-bedroomed Jurys Inn hotel on Broad Street.
Also available are vacancies for a receptionist, a food and beverage supervisor and a food and beverage casual worker.
A spokesperson described the duty manager’s job as a “great opportunity” and said: “We want someone to support a brilliant and diverse team to deliver excellence to our valued customers across our amazing hotel.
“We expect a strong operational knowledge across either reception or food and beverage departments, or even better both, plus a background in branded hotels or restaurants is preferred so you will understand how we work.
“Applicants will need excellent customer service skills, to be standards driven, and to possess good organisational skills, being able to make decisions in a fast-paced environment and to enjoy it.”
Full details of this managerial vacancy are available here: https://careers.jurysinns.com/duty-manager-full-time-105336.htm
Details for the other vacancies are also available here:
- Meetings and events executive, https://careers.jurysinns.com/meeting-events-executive-105926.htm
- Commis chef, https://careers.jurysinns.com/commis-chef-105346.htm
- Receptionist, https://careers.jurysinns.com/receptionist-full-time-104932.htm
- Food and beverage supervisor, https://careers.jurysinns.com/food-and-beverage-supervisor-105271.htm
- Food and beverage casual, https://careers.jurysinns.com/food-beverage-team-member-casual-contract-105269.htm