Families across Birmingham will be flocking to Westside to watch the charming production of James and the Giant Peach this Christmas.
David Wood’s adaptation of Roald Dahl’s greatest adventure story will run at The Crescent Theatre on Sheepcote Street from Tuesday 7 to Saturday 18 December.
James is a lonely young boy who is forced to work like a slave for the most revolting aunts in England. When a mystical old man gives him a bag of magic, he accidentally spills it near the old peach tree, and incredible things start to happen.
Audiences will be joining James on his wonderful adventure with his friends including Centipede, Earthworm, Spider, Grasshopper, Ladybird as they sail across the ocean on The Peach to New York.
Perfect for school parties and families, there are several great value ticket offers for this must-see piece of imaginative theatre, including a family group offer of £52 for four tickets.
- Thursday to Sunday performances: adult £17, child £16
- Tuesday and Wednesday performances: adult £15, child £15
- Student: £7.50 on the door (ID required, subject to ticket availability)
- Sunday discount matinee performance at 3.30pm on 6 December: all tickets: £11
- Offers: family ticket £52 for four (maximum two adults)
- Educational group discounts available for parties of 10 or more.
For details and booking please call the box office on 0121 643 5858 or email email@example.com
By Steve Dyson